Saturday, November 24, 2012

Put the THANKS in Thanksgiving

Take a moment and think about what you are most thankful for.  Tell everyone about it in the COMMENT BOX.  I am thankful for so many things.  Most of all I am thankful for my family.  They love me and support me in everything I do.  They make me laugh.  They make me proud.  I love them to the moon and back plus infinity.  I am also thankful for my students.  They make me smile and they teach me something new all the time.  They make me strive to be the best I can be.  Can't wait to see them on Monday.  Until then, though, I will enjoy relaxing with my family.  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marissa
I am thankful for my family. My family takes care of me and loves me. My big sister protects me when mom and dad are not there. My dad is good at fishing and he taught me how to fish. I am thankful for my pets. My pets are loving and caring. My dogs always bark when someone comes to the door.

Anonymous said...

Maddox
Cats, dogs and my parents because they
love me.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my pets. I am also thankful for my family. I had a good Thanksgiving break. I can't wait to see my friends at school.

Abby O.

Colin Scalia said...

I am thankful for my family everyday, infinity. I like to hang out with them. I am thankful for my dogs Clyde and Ethel. I am thankful for Christmas, and time with my family.

Colin Scalia

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my dad because he plays soccer with me and my mom because she always gives me a lot of kisses. I am also thankful for my brother because he always plays with me and my dog Vita.

Andrew