Monday, March 31, 2008

The Greedy Old Leprechaun by Jasmine


“WOW!’’ I screamed, as I walked to a huge oak tree in the middle of the woods. I heard giggling sounds by the tree but there was nothing there so I looked in the big hole in the middle of the tree. There was a leprechaun about an inch tall! He had my ten dollar bill! I grabbed the dollar and he tried pulling it harder. It felt as if I was playing tug-of-war. So I ran and got my dad because he is very strong. He got my money and he told the leprechaun, “Get lost!” Then the greedy old leprechaun stomped his feet as he went back to the oak tree. I heard him whispering, “I was going to use that money for a new home because my house stinks.” I just ignored him and went inside to read a story about a monkey that found a pot of gold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore your descriptions! You are becoming a fine author, Jasmine! Excellent!

Miss Kristin