Monday, March 31, 2008

The Leprechaun Story by Kameron


“Ahhhh!!!” I screamed as I saw a leprechaun in Target in Virginia. I told him to hide behind the bookshelf but he didn’t do it. So I told my mom, “There’s a small person near the bookshelf!”

My mom said, “He’s probably just a midget.”

“He’s smaller than a midget. He’s a leprechaun.”

My mom said, “I don’t believe you.” We left Target and guess who was in the car. The leprechaun! We had to deal with him the whole way home. When I got home I kicked him out the window of my mom’s car. We never saw him again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be carefully watching for this guy the next time I go to Target! Good job, Kameron!

Miss Kristin

Anonymous said...

I love your story!!!

Savannah

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!!! KAMERON







by Shae O'Neal

Anonymous said...

Your story is aswome!
Jasmine Quidley