Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm Still Here in the Bathtub


On Thursday Caroline and Carley shared I'm Still Here in the Bathtub from the book I'm Still Here in the Bathtub: Brand New Silly Dilly Songs by Alan Katz. It is a sequel to Take Me Out of the Bathtub and Other Silly Dilly Songs. They did a fantastic job of turning a one person poem into a two person poem! Way to go! This week we will be writing acrostic poems. I know you will love it! What is your favorite poem from this book? Let us know by adding a comment. :0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like when Caroline P and Carley
shared I am still here in the bathtub. It was cool! THEY READ REALLY GOOD!

Hannah Barnett

Anonymous said...

They did do a great job! What part of the poem did you like the best, Hannah?

Miss Kristin

Anonymous said...

Im not miss Hannah but I liked it ALL!
Jasmine Quidley

Anonymous said...

Me to. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You Can perform girs!kayleeann

Anonymous said...

I like the book you choose !!!!