Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Summer

I hope all of you are enjoying summer so far!  I am still packing up the room and getting everything finished up.  It's lonely here without students!  I hope you are working on your Summer Packets!   For now, I can only check on XtraMath for the students I just finished teaching, but I am so glad to see that Courtney, Johnny, and Maleia have been practicing!  To the students that were in Mrs. Kee's class, I can't check up on you, so I can't tell if anyone from her class has been using it.  To the students just finishing Kindergarten, we will be able to see your record once we return to school.  If you haven't bookmarked it on your computer, I have linked this entry to the program.  All you have to do is click on the words XtraMath and it will take you to the login page.  Don't forget to check out Book Adventure!  It's very similar to Accelerated Reader.  Keep in touch by using the comment box!  :-)  Ms. Kristin

No comments: