Friday, June 29, 2012

ZooBurst and Other Stuff

I have just finished with school obligations for the summer!  Yay!  I am now taking care of home responsibilities that I have put on hold for a bit, but then I plan to enjoy some fun in the sun (using lots of sunscreen, of course)!  However, I had to take a few minutes to check on my students and add to my blog! 

HURRAY to the follow students from Ms. Kristin's class who have used XtraMath this week (remember that I can't check on Mrs. Kee's students or on students entering 1st grade in August):  Amerika, Ansley, Chloe, Eathen, Gavin, Johnny, Maleia, and Paola!!!  Keep up the great work!  Your second grade teachers are going to be impressed!  I also hope lots of you are earning points in Book Adventure!  Feel free to comment about your work on Book Adventure.  Also, remember to work on those summer packets.  If you have misplaced it, contact the administration office at school Monday through Thursday.

While I was searching for some cool new stuff this week, I came across a site called ZooBurst.  This is AWESOME!  You can make your own online pop-up book!  You have to have your parents register and then you can write your own stories (up to 10 pages for free) and illustrate them with clip art!  There are many features on the free version!  Happy writing! 

No comments: