Tuesday, December 04, 2012

HOMEWORK 12-4-12

For tonight's homework, go to Education City and play the following games in Language Arts:

Home Run (capitals and question marks)

Wilderness Park (roots and inflections) - students may need you to use the word 'baseword' instead of 'rootword'.  Our phonics program uses the term 'baseword'. 

COMMENT BOX:  Add -s, -ing, or -ed to the word 'sing'.  Write a sentence using the word you made.

You may want to play other games, too.  You may also use XtraMath at home, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are singing in the Christmas concert on December 11th.

Abby O.

Anonymous said...

Sherlyn
We were singing outside the house.

Anonymous said...

Maddox
singed
I am singing a song.

Anonymous said...

Marissa
I heard my sister singing in her bedroom.

Anonymous said...

Adrianne Jackson
The lady sings beautifully.
Adrianne was being nice to her frinds and singing to them.
I sang on my bed.