Thursday, December 15, 2011

HOMEWORK 12-15-11

This week we took a ride on the Polar Express!  Students boarded the train with their tickets, listened to the story, and even received bells!  Enjoy the story again tonight and be ready for an Accelerated Reader test tomorrow.  The test will ask for details about the story. 

COMMENT BOX:  The Polar Express is featured on the main page of Storyline Online.
Underneath the LET'S READ IT! line, there are two icons that suggest activities.  Select one of the activities to complete.  You may complete the assignment in the comment box or on paper and send it to school.  Please let us know if you choose 'Related Activities' or 'More Activities' as well as which activity you have chosen.  For example:  Related Activity #1  or More Activity #4.  If you choose an activity that says "discuss", you should write your thoughts down in the comment box. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler Hissey
Related Activities
#7

List of Christmas Carols I Like

Jingle Bells
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Santa Claus is Coming
Mittens and Gloves
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree

Anonymous said...

MALEIA QUIDLEY

RELATED ACTIVITY #7

DECK THE HALLS

RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE RAINDEER

JINGLE BELLS

SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN

ROCK AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE

WE WISH YOU A MREEY CHRISTMAS

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN

JINGLE BELL ROCK

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was when Santa shouted out all the Reindeers names and when Santa found the bell in his seat.


Gideon

Anonymous said...

Donovan Rickert

Related Activities #2

I like the big train. I liked that they had people deliver hot cocoa to you. I also like the part where they were passing through the Great Polar ice caps to get to the North Pole where Santa lives.

Anonymous said...

Chloe Flythe: Related-Activity #2
My favorite part of the story was when the little boy thought he had lost the bell and Christmas morning he found that Santa had found and returned it to him.

Anonymous said...

Max White: I enjoyed listening to the Polar Express with Max. This has always been one of my favorite Christmas stories.

Anonymous said...

Blake Cabral - More Activity #5

The gift that I would ask for would be a motorcycle because I like motorcycles.

Anonymous said...

Grace Shoemaker-related activities #12

The boy and his sister were the only ones who could hear the bell Christmas morning because they believed in Santa and their parents did not.

Anonymous said...

Kai
Related Activity #2

My favorite part is when the boy gets the first gift of Christmas from Santa. I like it when he wakes up and gets the bell as a present.

Anonymous said...

Johnny Metacarpa
More Activities #5

If I was the child allowed to sit on Santas lap, I would ask him for two Lego Black Pearl ships so that I could give one to Garland because he loves Jack Sparrow.