Sunday, November 06, 2011

Character Costume Party 2011

On October 31, 2011 the first grade had a Character Costume Party!  Each student was to read a book and come to school dressed as a main character from the story.  Then, each student retold the story that was read to an audience consisting of peers, family members, and other school staff that popped in.  I hope all of you noticed Mrs. Brown in her opera gown!  Here's a quick peek to see which characters arrived in Miss Kristin's class.  Can you tell who they are and what story they represent? 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donovan Rickert's mom:

I can't view the Character Costume Party. Please let me know when I can do this :)

Kristin said...

We have had some problems at times with the Character Costume shows. We are not sure if it is an issue with the site where the presentations were created or if it's the computer that is being used when trying to watch. At this point, my only suggestion is to give it LOTS of time to download (sometimes it is quicker than others) and to try at different times. If you have time, I'm sure Mrs. Kee would let you come to school and try to watch there.